Or, if you don’t want to listen to me jabberin’, you can watch the original music video.
- My father, Roger Warner.
- Robert Heinlein and the basic theorem of population mechanics.
- Crossing over: Allan Bloom, Saul Bellow, and Christopher Hitchens.
- Paul Theroux and the Hanoi Christmas bombings.
- Um, has anyone noticed this Muhammad video is hilarious?
- Stanley and the Women, and why Martin Amis didn’t like it.
- Why Anna Faris will never take a wrench to the face.
- Sea Water Bliss voted off The Duo; other competitors somehow find the will to keep going.
- Noise pollution and negative externalities.
- Under weigh? Right away!